This Creamy Shrimp Pasta is the perfect recipe for busy weekends. It Features creamy Cheddar sauce, Fresh Parsley, tomatoes, Paprika and red pepper flakes for some kick to the recipe.
How To Make Creamy Shrimp Pasta
This creamy shrimp pasta recipe is so easy to make, simple ingredients, quick to make, and with a ton of flavors! The recipe requires only few steps:
- Cooking the pasta according to the package instructions
- Seasoning the cleaned shrimp with salt, black pepper, paprika, and ground pepper flakes, and cook for a minute on each side in olive oil
- Then, making the cream sauce with milk, heavy cream, tomatoes, fresh chopped parsley and garlic
- finally, add the pasta on top of the sauce with the pre-cooked shrimp and mix!
Can you eat cheese with fish ?
don't believe the myth, both cheese and fish go well together.
How you can tell if shrimp is perfectly cooked ?
shrimp when properly cooked tend to have a pink color from outside and the flesh turn to be more white, but notice that if it is too white ( bright white ) there is a high chance that you overcooked the shrimp.
More Delicious Recipes Here:
- 9 oz fresh shrimp
- 8 oz spaghetti pasta
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 fresh tomato
- 1/2 cup mlik
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 Tsp ground red pepper flakes
- 1/2 Tsp paprika
- salt and pepper
- First, in a sauce pan put olive oil on medium-high heat.
- Add your seasoned shrimp and sauté for a minute on each side with stirring, until your shrimp takes a golden color.
- Take your shrimp from the heat and put aside.
- in the same sauce pan add more olive oil ( if needed )
- Add your minced garlic cloves, let it cook for a few seconds.
- Then add your fresh diced tomato.and cook for a few more minutes, until your tomato softens.
- Add your 1/2 cup of milk and your 1/2 cup of heavy cream and bring to boil.
- Cook your sauce for about 3 minutes on medium-high heat and then add your chopped fresh parsley on top.
- Add your grated 1 cup of good cheddar cheese and mix.
- Season the sauce with salt, black pepper, ground red pepper, paprika.
- Lower the heat and let it simmer.
- In the meantime cook your pasta according to the package instructions.
- Drain your pasta from the salted water and put on top of the sauce along with the previously cooked shrimp and mix everything on medium high heat.
- Serve immediately with some freshly chopped parsley on top!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 620Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 265mgSodium: 983mgFiber: 2gSugar: 11gProtein: 41g