This is one of the most easy chocolate chip cookies recipe you can find. So soft and chewy cookies, full of intense chocolate flavor and pecan nuts . This recipe is so simple and easy, it’s gonna be hard to miss!
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies ? and who doesn’t love Chocolate ? The Perfect combination! that’s why i decided to make this recipe. I know you are gonna yell “this isn’t chocolate chips!!!!”, yes i know i know i’ve just replaced the traditional chocolate chips with some good quality chocolate by Fin Carré and chopped it into small pieces.
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies
- First, Preheat your oven to 325F°, and prepare aside a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- After that, chop all your pecan nuts and the chocolate.
- whisk all the sugars with the butter. Then add in the egg.
- Add in the flour along with the pecans and the chocolate.
- let it rest in the fridge, then scoop 2 tbspsful of the batter and bake for few minutes in the preheated oven.
- let it cool for few minutes and “A l’attaque”.
What keeps a chocolate cookie chewy ?
Air tight cookie containers or cookie jars will keep your cookies soft and chewy, otherwise it will turn hard.
Check out my other chocolate recipes :