Extra virgin olive oil herb butter roasted chicken is an incredible recipe, tender and moist in the inside, golden crispy skin in the outside packed with tons of flavors!
It all comes down to how to cook the perfect roasted chicken without over-cooking it!
Roasted Chicken with Herbs
This is one of my favorite roasted chicken with herbs and favorite family dinner.I know what you are thinking! everyone knows how to roast a chicken, but i’ve got a method to level it up few steps. are you interested ? let’s dive in right now!
First choose carefully your chicken, i’ve chosen an organic type of chicken. Very important!!!
Second the herbs, i’ve chopped some parsley, basil, thyme!
season with salt and pepper and mix in small bowl with a good extra virgin olive oil!
Then stuff the space between the skin and the breasts with that herbs and with some butter to give it more juiciness and crispiness.
More Chicken Recipes
- 1 Organic Chicken
- 3 tbsp butter
- fresh basil
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- First in a small bowl put the chopped herbs and season with salt and pepper.
- second drizzle the herbs with the olive oil and mix together.
- Then make a small space between the chicken skin and the breasts using spatula or just with your hands.
- fill that space with the herb mixture.
- Add the butter to that gap between the skin and the chicken breast, it will make it juicier than ever and more crispier too!
- Finally rub the chicken with the remaining herbs and the olive oil mixture.
- put in the oven and let it roast for a good 1 hour and check from time to time.
- you can flip the chicken upside down after 45 minutes of cooking to make an even cooking from both sides.