A lot of us are in a lockdown situation, so there is nothing better than making a great hamburger casserole family dinner recipe! and it won’t take you too long just (30min)!
The Quarantine/lockdown recipes are everywhere so i’ve decided to make my own ”Quarantine ” recipe that in my opinion will satisfy the most demanding person in your family! If you love cheesy baked pasta with loads of ground beef and spicy pasta sauce, look no further! This is the best Hamburger Casserole recipe you’ll ever make!
hamburger casserole recipes
This super easy and quick recipe won’t dive deep in your pocket to make it. It only requires few simple ingredients like ground beef, pasta of your choice (i prefer the macaroni shape), tomato, spices to flavor the sauce and some good cheddar cheese.
First of all we will start with the pasta and cooking it according to the package’s instructions and at the same time we will cook our ground beef just with salt and pepper and butter in a hot sauce pan.
After the ground beef has been browned you can add in the tomato sauce and season also with salt, pepper, chilli powder, and garlic powder to give a little bit more flavor!
Let it simmer for about 5 minutes or until the tomato sauce has thickened a bit.
Then you can add in your drained cooked pasta along with some shredded cheddar cheese and mix everything very gently!
Now comes the easy part, just toss everything in a baking dish and spread evenly and cover all your pasta surface with the cheddar cheese. Wrap in foil and bake for just 10 minutes on medium high.
Remove from the oven and uncover and just bring it back in to make that good crispy cheese surface look on top (slightly brown).That’s it for as i think one of the best hamburger casserole recipes you can find out there! Enjoy!
MORE PASTA AND CHICKEN RECIPES HERE:
- 1 package of pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups of tomato sauce
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- First of all cook your pasta according to the package instructions in a salty water for about 8-9 minutes or until al dente
- in the meantime cook your ground beef just with salt and black pepper and with a little bit of butter in hot sauce pan.
- wait until browned and add your tomato sauce to the ground beef, mix gently!
- season your sauce and the beef with more salt to taste and add in your garlic powder along with the chilli powder.
- then add in some shredded cheddar cheese with your drained cooked pasta and mix everything until well combined.
- Transfer everything to a baking dish and top with the remaining cheddar cheese, cover every inch!
- cover everything with foil and bake for 10 minutes approx!
- Remove from the oven and uncover and bring it back to get that golden crispy look on top!
- Serve immediately! and VOILA, Enjoy!